Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Kim, You Star Is On It's Way!


Hi Kim, I have your "Star" quilt block done! I wish I would have used a little bit darker color for the main part of the star, but I do think it turned out to be a real soft block. I enjoyed your pic for a block. Your quilt is going to be very pretty, as I look at the other blocks! Enjoy! I will get it off today. You should have it tomorrow. So sorry I am late! : (


Blessings,

Linda

P.S. Not sure why the picture of a block always looks a different shape, then what it really is. Smile! It really is a square.


3 comments:

Linda Stubbs said...

I just noticed that I put "You Star Is On The Way? I meant Your!
Silly me!

Kim said...

I love the Linda! Thanks so much! And thank you for all the extra fabric...you are amazing! :)

Linda Stubbs said...

So glad you like. I think you picked such a fun project for us. I love stars! Blessings, Linda