Thursday, April 29, 2010

May Is Almost Here........... Look For Your Package In The Mail!






Hi Dozen Quilter’s,


I am so excited that my month has finally come around. I know now what those of you have felt like, when it was your turn! My block will “Not” need a sewing machine to make it. To get started you will need a qt. mason jar or pitcher. Fill it with cold water. I will have your teabag in your package, to make your tea. Fill a large glass with ice and pour tea into glass. Now you will need your kit, a needle/white thread, scissors, and a comfy chair. Open kit and enjoy your time “stitchin”. All the instructions will be in your kit.


Today I will be sending out your packages. If you do not receive one.......... please let me know. I have had things lost in the mail before!!!!!! Enjoy sweet Dozen Quilter’s! You are the best!!!!



Blessings, Linda

6 comments:

Jenny said...

well isn't this exciting Linda? Can't wait!!

Linda Stubbs said...

Yup it is!!!!!! I can't wait myself............. smile

Unknown said...

i'm excited about this one....yippie....

Patty said...

sounds like fun!

Melissa @Lilac Lane said...

Hi Linda. Just wanted you to know I received the package Sunday and it looks like fun. Now to find time . . . is everyone else as busy as I am this May?

Linda Stubbs said...

These last few months have been unreal. I ready to send both the fabric lines off tomorrow and then I am going to try to squeeze one more in. Very busy. Just take your little fabrics and hexagons and do it when you have to sit somewhere. They make up fast. I know though no time to sit right? It doesn't matter if they are late. I am so bad about getting things done on time! I feel bad!

Enjoy! But please don't feel pressured!
Linda