Monday, May 17, 2010

It isn't by chance still April is it?

Wow, where has the time gone this last 2 months have been very busy and of course I am very behind so here at last is Kim's Star. Kim, I really liked this pattern and the block went together really fast. I think the brown/turquoise color combination look great together. I am a big fan of turquoise myself. I will mail the block out in the morning along with some extra fabric for your stash. Linda, I am hoping to get your block done by the end of the month- it looks like a fun project.


Take care everyone,
Marie



For some reason I cannot get the photo up- I will work on that

2 comments:

Linda Stubbs said...

I know what you mean Marie. It has been very busy here, farming and all. Not a hurry on mine, just enjoy! It is a fun project. Kind of addicting!

Blessings, Linda

Kim said...

I think everyone is just so busy this spring/summer! (I know I'm getting behind as well and need to catch up!)

I love the block, thank you so much! Blue/green (or green/blue) is my absolute favorite color! As are all the colors in the blue family, so of course I had to choose it for my block! :D I'm glad you liked the star pattern, I think it makes such a pretty block. And thanks for the extra fabric! It is lovely! :)