Friday, August 14, 2009

Everyone have a wonderful weekend!

Hello Everyone,

Just a note to say hi again. It is so busy at our farm. We really had a lot of veggies and fruit to pick this last week. I still want to tell a little about myself, but my time is used up. I will do it the beginning of the week. I have checked in to see what each of you have had to say. I love it!! You all sound so precious and I am so excited to see what we are going to be doing. You are all so talented!!!! Everyone have a wonderful weekend. Pray for me. I have to get up at 3:30 tonight. Oh........my that does not work well with my brain or my body.

If some of you have not signed up for my giveaway please come over to prairieflowerfarm.blogspot.com and sign up please. I will be drawing the person on Sunday. Oh I can't wait to see who wins.

Blessings to you all,
Linda

No comments: