Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Stocking for a good cause

I finished my stocking last night and had a great time doing it!  I just eye-balled my stocking shape and am pretty pleased with it.  I tried printing out templates of a super cute stocking (aha-hem...like Gayly's stocking) but I had some printer issues, so I just forged on.  I backed the stocking in the cute flannel to the left of the stocking.  so soft!!
We stopped at Target and picked up a gift card too...but I wanted to add some other things, so I will also be sending the following:

and last month I was on a bib making kick, so I plan to include one of those too, I think I saw that on the list of things they need! 

3 comments:

Jenny said...

OH! i forgot to ask...those of you who are done with the stocking...are you sending them to Jenny? or to the orphanage?

quilt'n-mama said...

cute stocking! I got a few extra things for mine too:) I went to mail yesterday and had the same question- I think we mail them directly to the children's home, right? Just let us know:)
Gayly

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

It is so cute! And your stocking stuffers are so perfect! Mailing them to St. PJ's is just fine with me! I will let them know it's coming. Well I mean they already know but call and remind them.