Monday, November 22, 2010

Marie's Caught Up!

Hello Everyone,
Well October was a very busy month with fall harvest and our Church ladies have a craft group that host a bazaar every year. I cheated and purchased a baby quilt for project Linus. The church ladies group is called the "Whatever" Craft Group---- (Phil 4:8) Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy-- think about such things" Trinity Lutheran Church- Colby, KS. Here is a picture of the quilt.
I also finished up my stocking. I love this fabric - it's Charlie Brown's Christmas- which was purchased from Patty's store- Granma's Treasures (one of my favorite places) - during the Wray Quilt Show. I still like to watch Charlie Brown Christmas cartoon when it comes on every year! (Also reminds me of a little girl named Melissa and her snoopy dog)
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

i thought about 'cheating' too Marie!
in reality though, just finished the binding tonight...will post tomorrow...
im assuming i should wash it before donating? and do you all sign your donation quilts?

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

All so cute! I STILL need to do my quilt! Your stocking is precious. The fabric is just darling. I too love Charlie Brown so much!

Melissa @Lilac Lane said...

I LOVE this! HOw did I not buy this fabric two years ago?

Patty@inStitches said...

Love the quilt! And the stocking! I forgot I ever had this fabric, I'll see if there's any left. Do we need to sign our quilts? I hadn't thought of it.
And Melissa, the new web site is VERY promising. Can't wait to see where you go with it!