Friday, September 17, 2010

Introducing Christy



Where do you live?

Salina, Kansas



Do you have any hidden talents?

Not really.  I am just an ordinary girl.



Name two things you consider yourself to be very good at.

Sewing and talking (I'm a speech pathologist).



Name two things you consider yourself to be very bad at.

Being patient and cleaning.



Do you have any siblings? What are they like?

I have 5 siblings.  One of which is Melissa.  I am the second oldest.  We all get along (now that we are grown.)  They are all great in their own way.  It is funny how many different personalities can come from one family. 

Have you ever won a trophy?

I once won a trophy for shooting free throws. 



Name one thing that not many people know about you.

I have lots of gray hair.  I color it all the time. 


What is your earliest memory?

Playing on our teeter totter out in the yard.  We spent a lot of time plaing together in the vacant lot next to our house. 



What was your favorite musical group when you were in Junior High?

New Kids on the Block!!!!!!! I thought Donny was really hot. 



When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

astronaut (however come to find out I get motion sick very easily)


What are you passionate about?

God and mission work. 


Who is the person you respect the most, and why?

My husband.  We works full time and goes to school at night trying to earn his BA.  He also volunteers much of his time to disaster relief, mission trips, and habitat for humanity.  I don't know how he keeps up. 



What outdoor activities do you like to do?


Hike, swim, ride bikes with the kids



If your house was on fire and you could grab only 3 things before leaving, what would they be?

Kids, purse, pictures.




Which is your most favorite place on this earth?

Home.  I love to travel, but there is no place like home. 

2 comments:

Melissa @Lilac Lane said...

Aww. This is very sweet. I forgot about that teeter totter. What ever happened to that? My kids would love it! So would yours.

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

You are NOT ordinary! Look at your rainbow of answers! Awesome! There is no place like home is right.