Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Dozen Quilters -- 2nd Edition

Hello ladies. Here is the order for next year:

October: Christy
November: Jenny F.
December: Gayly
January: Patty H.
February: Jenny R.
March: Hollie
April: Tonya
May: Leisel
June: Marie
July: Melissa
August: Tamera
September: Patty Z.

Welcome to our new members: Patty Z., Leisel, Jenny F., Tamera and Hollie. Let's do another introduction exercise. I'll get it started in a bit.

A couple of ground rules. This year the person in charge of the month decides on the project we will make. It doesn't need to be a quilt block. The same person decides on a charity or donation project. (such as Anna Maria's block challenge)

The project is to be posted on the first of the month and finished by the end of the month. Let's try really hard not to drag it out this year. And then we will each mail it where it is supposed to go, whether it is to the charity or to the person in charge of the month. If specific fabrics are necessary, the person in charge of the month may need to mail each of us those fabrics.

New ladies, I will add you as authors of this blog as I remove those leaving our group. That will be done as their project for this month is completed. In the meantime, please "follow" the blog so you can keep up with what's going on.

I guess that's it! Can't wait to see what you come up with for us to do first, Christy.
Love, Melissa

2 comments:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

I'm excited to see what everyone comes up with this year. I've really enjoyed following along and seeing the new blocks each month. Thank you for letting me join/follow this blog :) :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Unknown said...

I'm excited for this and already know what I'll choose. I got my first block for this month from Jenny. It's terrific........can't wait.