Thursday, February 16, 2012

Recycled Quilt Center

Alrighty, since I haven't heard any objections I'm going to put this quilt back into the game. I started this quilt top center for another charity round robin last year. Unfortunately, that round robin had a bit of a hiccup and it was returned to me last month unfinished. I believe that one, maybe two other people got a chance to work on this quilt top. At least I got it back.

IMG_7371

I would love to throw it back into circulation and return this back to it's original purpose, a round robin charity quilt. My original center started with this...

IMG_3711

I'm also going to throw in extra fabric in the mix. You don't have to use it at all. I just already had it packaged up to go with the original center.

IMG_7378

I don't have any other rules or guidelines. I just want you all to have fun and let your creative juices flow. I'm good getting it back at any size. I just can't wait to get it into the hands of someone who needs it. I can't wait to get started on all of yours!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

no objections at all hollie!
i think this will be fun to work with, and im glad to get it back in circulation and into someone's arms who needs it!