Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Another Block!



Now here's a fun fact:  Of the four blocks I currently have, two of them came from Jenny(s), and two of them are from Patty(s). What are the odds?  Does this mean that people named Jenny, or Patty are quick off the mark, or really super organized?  Maybe it's because their names end in y instead of ie? Or did this particular fabric just call to them?  Any ideas, or should I just go back to building walls?
Which I actually am doing by the way. Building walls. Because I decided to move some stuff around in the shop and - well, the walls weren't exactly where I thought they should be.!?.
For you who haven't mailed your blocks yet, please don't forget to sign your names. I've already forged one signature, and it's really not my specialty, if you know what I mean!

3 comments:

Melissa @Lilac Lane said...

Hi Patty. Melissa's, Christy's and Marie's are on their way. Should be there tomorrow or Thursday. Sorry we're so late! We wanted to mail them together and then I misplaced Christy's.

Jenny said...

ooooh, no idea if i signed my name or not! i think this is going to be a really pretty quilt!

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

Oh it was MINE! I just thought I was on top of things! Thank you for signing my name Patty! So so sorry! Glad you got it though!