Wednesday, April 20, 2011

March & April Blocks

Hello everyone,
March was kinda a crazy month and I didn't get a chance to get this photo up of Hollie's courthouse steps blocks. This was the first time I made a block using this pattern. I really like how it came out and the color combination you chose. Can't wait to see your quilt Hollie.





I also got a chance to get Natalie's blocks done- I don't think I will have a chance to get you a baby quilt but I will get these blocks in the mail today! I really like the wonky star block- I used a light lavender as the background (looks more white in the pictures) and some Anna Marie Horner fabric for the stars. I LOVE these blocks! Purple is one of my favorite colors and I was surprised to find that looking through all my fabric that I don't have alot of purple- crazy? Anyway hope you enjoy the blocks Natalie, Your design wall with all the different blocks look great!

















Have a Happy Easter!
Marie

2 comments:

Natalie said...

these are awesome Marie! I love AMH fabrics and these are going to look great with the other blocks

Unknown said...

I love both sets of blocks! I'll be putting the Courthouse Quilt together very soon. Can't wait to get your blocks up on my design wall!