Tuesday, January 11, 2011

pillow talk


Patty - Here's a sample of my pillows. The rest of them I will send unstuffed to save room. The fabric is 'Heaven Can Wait' by Ro Gregg.  I think I have enough scraps for 6 pillows.  And I will send money to help with the stuffing. This is such a sweet idea, I'm thinking of trying to do something for Alzheimer patients.

Gayly - I have my box ready to ship! I am sending 5 bibs, 3 blankets and a quilt, but I forgot to take a picture.  You'll recognize my name! Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

This is a cute pillow. I LOVE the color choice for the fabric. This is definitely my style :) :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Melissa @Lilac Lane said...

This is really nice Patty. It's good to see one made up.

Patty said...

Wow You are productive! The pillow looks great, You don't have to send money for stuffing, we have plenty of stuffing. Thanks so much.