Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Christmas!

On the 12th day of Christmas,
This is what you'll see,
12 quilted potholders
Underneath the tree,
11 little stockings,
All they need is filled,
10 darling bibs,
The babies will be thrilled!
9 table runners,
Four need binding yet,
8 quilted placemats,
A merry little set.
7 tiny cushions,
Meant for holding pins,
6 quilted jackets,
But none of them for men.
5 UFI's
I didn't have time to bind,
4 fancy pillows,
Need trims I couldn't find,
3 pretty purses,
 The handles still to add.
2 dashing snowmen,
Need stuffing pretty bad!
1 Merry Christmas wish,
Sent just for you,
Peace, Joy, and Happiness,
All the whole year thru!

Best wishes,
and may all your UFI's be DIT.

1 comment:

Melissa @Lilac Lane said...

That's pretty funny, Patty! Gayly, I promise I'm working on this -- I hope to make a twin sized quilt, but there's no way I'll finish this month!!! Happy New Years everyone!